New coilover suspension for the Porsche 911 (992): BILSTEIN EVO SE
The new Porsche 911 has even better driving dynamics than its predecessor. And with our new coilover suspension for the Porsche 911 992, especially sporty drivers can enjoy even more performance from their 911.
With the new Porsche 911, Porsche has once again put a sports car on its wheels that is beyond all doubt. The new 911 with the internal code 992 inspires with a new design, which is fresh and modern, but still clearly recognizable as 911.
New coilover suspension for the Porsche 911 (992) offers even more performance
The new Porsche 911 offers a lot of exciting technical features. The new 911 generation impresses once again with a wide range of engines and even better driving dynamics. In addition, the standard suspension already offers high performance and an even greater spread of comfort and sportiness. With our new coilover suspension, the BILSTEIN EVO SE, 911 drivers are even more dynamic on the road.
Extremely fast switching shock absorber valves
The brand new BILSTEIN EVO SE threaded ride height adjustable kit uses the original BILSTEIN DampTronic X technology, which is already installed in the production model. As a result it has a significant influence on the icon’s enhanced driving dynamics. The DampTronic X shock absorbers are equipped with extremely fast switching adjustment valves. Their high adjustment dynamics enable the required damping forces to be adjusted to the calculated damping requirements in just a few milliseconds. In addition the control concept calculates the damping several hundred times per second and can adjust the damping just as quickly, depending on the driving situation and wheel selectivity.
The BILSTEIN EVO SE coilover suspension is also fully compatible with Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM). In this way, you can easily install it using the plug-and-play method.
How deep gets the new coilover suspension for the Porsche 911 (992)?
We developed the BILSTEIN EVO SE not only for high performance and ideal comfort. We also paid attention to a rich appearance. Depending on the vehicle, with the BILSTEIN EVO SE you can lower your ride height by up to 70 mm. The Porsche 911 as 3.0 Carrera S comes up to 35 mm lower on both axles. Tires and wheel arch are absolutely fitting. Technically without problems and visually appealing.
BILSTEIN EVO SE for Porsche 911 (992) Carrera
Comparison Porsche 911 Carrera S production suspension vs. BILSTEIN EVO SE coilover suspension
- Even better performance thanks to double-tested damper settings in BILSTEIN driving tests and lab simulations
- Up to 35 mm lowering: flexibly and individually
- Optimized ride height for balanced feedback and great road feel of steering inputs
Your advantages with the BILSTEIN EVO SE
- Damper settings for sporty handling you can feel in any situation
- Sporty look thanks to perfectly tuned lowering – with threads to spare and a technical component report
- Plug-and-play for less stress during installation and more fun on the road and track
- Additional corrosion protection through zinc-nickel coating
The BILSTEIN EVO SE is available for these Porsche 911 models
- Porsche 911 (992) Carrera
- Porsche 911 (992) Carrera S
- Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4
- Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4S
- Porsche 911 (992) Turbo S
- for Coupe, as well as Cabriolet and Targa
The BILSTEIN EVO SE for the Porsche 911 992 3.0 Carrera S (item number 49-300581) is available at a price of 3,570.00 EUR (without VAT).